Bostonians, it’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Construction at H&M’s Newbury St location is finally complete, and you’re invited to help them celebrate the grand re-opening! Festivities will be this Thursday, August 7th from 10am-12pm at their 100 Newbury St location. Inside the newly renovated store you’ll find collections for ladies, men, juniors and children. There will also be special “store within a store” collections for lingerie, maternity and plus size. Most notably (and what I’m the most excited about) is that this H&M location will be one of four stores in the country that will be carrying the H&M home collection. Pretty cool, right? I had to these share images of their autumn home collection because I am in total ‘new apartment’ mode and have been obsessing over all things for the home lately.
Some exciting things to keep in mind for Thursday:
– Get there early: First 200 shoppers will receive a H&M tee and Access to Fashion Pass valued from $10 to $300
– Selfie to Win: The first 15 customers in line to tweet/instagram a selfie with the hashtag #BostonLovesHMHome at @BosFashionista will win a free outfit, one free home item, and early access into the store.
– Secret Password: Tell the cashier the secret password (BostonLovesHMHome) for 20% off one home item*
– Global Garment Recycling: Help H&M kick off their global garment recycling program by donating unwanted pieces of clothing (from any brand) while in the store. Customers will receive a voucher for 15% off one item on their next purchase for each bag of donated clothing. Even better, customers who bring garments before the store opens at 10am will also have the chance to win H&M gift cards, valued between $50 and $100*.
* Offer valid only during the re-opening event on August 7th – 100 Newbury Street location only. Hope to see you there!